Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Power of Music - Part Two

As I stated in a previous post, I LOVE music. Especially music that has some significance to me. I first got into World of Warcraft my senior year in high school. (2005) I had no idea what to expect and I was a big fan of Warcraft 2, and Warcraft 3 games so I figured I would like it.

Boy, was I right. I practically became obsessed with Warcraft. I wanted my Tauren Druid to be the best there ever was! There were a few times where I called into work just to play Warcraft all day. ( I know, it's sad!)

While playing my Tauren Druid I disliked Orgimmar. Don't really know why but I just didn't like the feeling of it. So, I spent all of my time in Thunderbluff. Because of all that time spent there every time I hear the Thunderbluff song I am taken back to those all nighters with my Tauren.

Those were the days! Stay up all night and explore the World of Warcraft. So many good memories, and this music takes me right back!

Video/Music of Thunderbluff below:

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment