Saturday, November 30, 2013

Boo the Ghost

I've been playing Super Mario 64 while my nineteen month old daughter sits on my lap. She just LOVES to watch Mario run around and find all of the stars. It started out as me just wanting to show her Mario but now every time I get home from work she comes up to me and says, "Game? Game? Game?"

We start up the game and right when Mario says, "It's me Mario," my daughter screams back "HI!" As much as she loves Mario she loves Boo the Ghost even more. I thought she would be scared of the Boo character so I stayed away from that level but as soon as she saw Boo she started waving and blowing kisses to him.

She learned the word 'Boo' right away and whenever she sees him she just keeps repeating, "Boo... Boo... Boo! Hi Boo!" It's such a neat feeling to have her enjoying the same games that I did eighteen years ago. Hard to believe that in a few years she'll be playing them all by herself.

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment